PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New to pso and New to Home games

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to pso and New to Home games

Hi guys and girls, Just a quick hello from me as i have just signed up for pso. Hope to meet some good players and improve my game from these freerolls and you never know maybe a little cash. LOL

I have recently set up 2 home games and im looking for members to join so i can start runing some good tournaments from this weekend. So guys n girls here are the details please feel free to join and pass on details to your friends and poker buddies aswell.

ID 17157
    PW Bolton2011

ID 20472
    PW UKPL2011

Ill look forward to meeting some of you people at the tables and thanks for reading!!

Welcome to the pso and the forum! umbup: Thanks for the intro. Hope you enjoy everything and everyone. Great group here. If you are trying to qualify for the home games promos and need an extra player, shoot me a pm and I'll see if I can help. Take your time to look around as there is a lot of info and services available here. Best o' luck!

Comment

nice 1 dan oh n by the way i know and have seen some of the players around as a mate used to play pso some really good people and players to mix it up with the very wild ones lol. Come on guys is there only !!!111Dan out there??

Comment

come on guys join the home game we are up to 7 at the moment with 2 or 3 more already saying they will sign up 1st tourney is sunday

Comment

ive also got cash tables open right now if anyone wants to join

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.