PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why all the KO tourneys?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why all the KO tourneys?

I have joined about a dozen home game clubs, and have enjoyed myself in their games so far, everyone has been very encouraging to each other and overall it has been a great experience.

The one thing that puzzles me, however, is the tourney selection. Every tourney I have seen from my clubs is a KO tournament. Every one. I would prefer a standard tourney as opposed to a KO, because players will play differently with a bounty incentive, and newer players won't learn as much with this format unless KO tournaments are their bread and butter.

Anyway, just curious if any of the club owners have specific reason for the KO love.
Working...
X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.