PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crazy Paving

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy Paving

Would those that took part in my Home Game tourney on Sunday 6th please post their opinions of the format etc, here please. Thanks. Bill. umbup:
    3 Time Bracelet Winner

Well that was an excellent game .. JazzyBrass and tracy1234157 were heads up for nearly twenty minutes, and the whole game only lasted one hour and twenty one minutes. I had not realised that the Super Bowl was this weekend, otherwise I might have changed the date of the tourney. As it was, I had 18 entries, which I regard a good turn out considering. I think on the whole the Tournament was a success. One player did suggest a break might be needed, but even with considerably more entries,( PokerStars only let you have a maximum of 50 so far, unless you are Cowboy of course)( no disrespect Cowboy, the Corral was already overcrowded before you applied)), I don't think the game would last more than another fifteen to thirty minutes. I will definitely be offering this tourney each Sunday. My thanks to all those who played, I for one at least enjoyed it immensely. Bill. umbup:
    3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Bill a great format the deep stack combined with rapid blinds makes for a good combination, the best of both worlds, I've already signed up for the next two, a big umbup:

Comment

A get yourself registered bump

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.