PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It Could Happen--$3.30 Home Game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It Could Happen--$3.30 Home Game

I'm still beating my beak against the wall trying to get a higher limit PSO Home Game tournament going.

Now scheduled:

Super Bowl Sunday--15:15 Eastern (Way before the game)
    $3.30 Regular -- 2000 starting chips -- 10 minute levels

51 players in my club. As of this posting--3 registered to play.

The goal of this club is more about serious poker where the money matters. I hope to grow the club and the stakes and end up with about 45 PSO members who are interested in outplaying each other--learning how to play against each other--and learn from each other.

All PSO players (who can afford the stakes) are welcome to join.

Club ID = 69043
    Invite Code = PSO1800Scores

My personal PSO Home Game Club goal is to be a member of nine different FUN home game clubs and play at least once a week in each of them. To be in another serious club other than mine. And to have one of my 10 club managers (or me). win the Wednesday prize and bring the pro and the $1,000 to our game.

Best of luck to all and hope to see you Sunday.

Starts in about two hours (15:15 Eastern). Hope to see you there.

Comment

I'll be there whittle fishy umbup:

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.