PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Searching a mega donk? Please apply.. U will be paid to play

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Searching a mega donk? Please apply.. U will be paid to play

i am looking for a MEGA donk..(must have score under 1500 last month) MY HOME GAME tonight i thought it would be rather fun to let ONE LUCKY DONK loose. i will pay your entry fee and put a $0.75 bounty on your head, $2 DOLLARS THEREFORE COMING OUTTA MY OWN POCKET

good news all members the 50 membership limit restriction has been taken off therefore my club can expand and shootout games will be coming soon.. thank u to all my loyal members who come back time and time again.. i can relax now the bounty is not on my head

please PM me and let me know why i should let u loose

CLUB ID >> 96266
    PASSWORD >>> thepainoftheriver
    Last edited by andrewj50050; Wed Feb 02, 2011, 05:12 PM.

Where was the information about the numbers of members being increased published ?

I haven't seen this info yet.

3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

i aint seen it either or recieved any emails, i simply clicked accept on a member today and normally it says error but it accepted them and now i have 51 members. i had sent an email to contact > SUPPORT over a week ago and heard nothing back

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.