PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JT's Feb League Schedule

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • JT's Feb League Schedule

    Ok, we will start the first week and see what you all think from there. I have discussed time availability with all and this should be fine. If not, shoot me a PM and we will work it out.

    Tuesday, Feb. 1st, 2011
    2 Games Tonight
    NLHE Section Game 1
    No Limit Holdem
    ID: 359588398
    Time: 7:00pm CST
    BuyIn: $100+9 Play Money
    Blinds: 10 Minutes
    Stack: 1500 chips

    Players Available:
    JT_Sooooted (pd)
    gammin4fun (pd)
    gmanwicksy (pd)
    freddysw (pd)
    osubucks46 (pd)
    BULLSeyeCoA (pd)
    papa girth (pd)
    DONKEYSPIKER (won thru satty)
    Sommersoleil (pd)
    A_Fuffufnick (won thru satty)
    daveysride (won thru satty)

    Omaha Section Game 2
    PLO Omaha
    ID: 359590055
    Time: 7:30pm CST
    BuyIn: $100+9 Play Money
    Blinds: 10 Minutes
    Stack: 1500 chips

    Players Available:
    JT_Sooooted (pd)
    gammin4fun (pd)
    gmanwicksy (pd)
    freddysw (pd)
    osubucks46 (pd)
    DONKEYSPIKER (won thru satty)
    DavidWebb41 (won thru satty)


    Thursday, Feb. 3rd, 2011
    2 Games Tonight
    Stud Section Game 3
    Limit Stud
    ID: 359594896
    Time: 6:00pm CST
    BuyIn: $100+9 Play Money
    Blinds: 10 Minutes
    Stack: 1500 chips

    Players Available:
    JT_Sooooted (pd)
    gammin4fun (pd)
    gmanwicksy (pd)
    freddysw (pd)
    osubucks46 (pd)
    DONKEYSPIKER (won thru satty)

    Horse Section Game 4
    Limit Horse
    ID: 359600304
    Time: 6:30pm CST
    BuyIn: $100+9 Play Money
    Blinds: 10 Minutes
    Stack: 1500 chips

    Players Available:
    JT_Sooooted (pd)
    gammin4fun (pd)
    gmanwicksy (pd)
    freddysw (pd)
    osubucks46 (pd)
    DavidWebb41 (pd)


    Thx
    JT
    Last edited by JT_Sooooted; Tue Feb 01, 2011, 04:01 AM.

  • #2
    feb league

    jt i would like to play in no limit holdem and omaha

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by daveysride View Post
      jt i would like to play in no limit holdem and omaha
      Need the you to post in the Feb League Thread, easier to keep records that way. You won one seat last night. Not sure but I added you to the NLHE game section.

      Thx
      JT

      Comment


      • #4
        BUMP

        Comment


        • #5
          Sounds great to me. Look forward to seeing all of you there. And good luck this month umbup:

          Comment


          • #6
            Since this is the post I PM you from, you might want to post the link to the other topic that you sent me AFTER you suspened me. Might help us "newbies" know that we were to send you $1 before said suspension.

            Dawn

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Dewski68 View Post
              Since this is the post I PM you from, you might want to post the link to the other topic that you sent me AFTER you suspened me. Might help us "newbies" know that we were to send you $1 before said suspension.

              Dawn
              Anyone not paid for will be booted. So, that there is no one playing in the play games that isn't part of that League Section. It's all in the post as I stated to you 3 times.

              No need to jump in my schedule thread. None at all!

              Thx
              JT

              Comment


              • #8
                Will all the NLHE games be on Tuesday? If so I need to change my section to Horse. Tuesdays are the only day I don't get home until around 8 CT. Thanks

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by SommerSoleil View Post
                  Will all the NLHE games be on Tuesday? If so I need to change my section to Horse. Tuesdays are the only day I don't get home until around 8 CT. Thanks
                  Not all games will be on same day of week. Just let me know what you want. In Feb League Thread tho.

                  Thx
                  JT

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Three times? You sent me one PM informing me that I was suspened. Don't ya think a warning, even though the game doesn't start for three hours yet, would have sufficed? Not everyone views the page that you sent me to AFTER you suspended me, ya know?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Dewski68 View Post
                      Three times? You sent me one PM informing me that I was suspened. Don't ya think a warning, even though the game doesn't start for three hours yet, would have sufficed? Not everyone views the page that you sent me to AFTER you suspended me, ya know?
                      Enough, I informed everyone in the club that if they weren't paid members for league games. They would be booted so we don't have conflict. Only makes sense, right? If you were a paid member, you could participate. I informed you of that and now you do all this. If you don't want in, stop making waves. It is that easy. You sent me PM's without reading the entire post I sent you. Now, it's my fault or I am ignorant because of that? Get a grip.

                      I wish you all the best, just stay away from me as I can't ignore your PM's. No reason to jump into all my threads. Last time I ask nicely

                      JT

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        i have to go to work all of a sudden, please play around me - i might be back before its over

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by gammin4fun View Post
                          i have to go to work all of a sudden, please play around me - i might be back before its over

                          Will do, gl

                          JT

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            yes

                            tonight at seven is fine where do i find the game

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by papa girth View Post
                              tonight at seven is fine where do i find the game
                              Game ID's are on first page.

                              JT

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              X Cookies Information

                              We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.