PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Caesar's Indiana - little trip

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caesar's Indiana - little trip

Visited Caesar's Indiana (across the river from Louisville)- they've improved the place some since I'd last been there a year ago - moved the poker area - got about 20 tables now - spread a lot of 3-6, 5-10, 10-20 and a NL game or 2 - room is crowded though - not a lotta space to maneuver between tables. Played 2 sessions - played 2 hrs. at a 3-6 game - up $50 - than later. 4 hrs @ 5-10 - down $138 - oh well. Lotta players seemed to stay w/ me to the river when I'm betting aggressively - and sucking out. Guy had 3-6 suited, 2 of suit on flop (I had top pair) - called me down to the river and got his flush - thing is - how did he know I wasn't goin for a flush with better cards (had raised flop from mid-position)?

It is good to know that no matter which river you cross, no matter what riverboat you walk onto, no matter which poker room you frequent, the bad play is everywhere!

Thanks for the report...I will be down in Louisville in July, might have to give it a look-see!

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.