PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LA Story Photos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LA Story Photos

Finally got my photos from the LA trip on a web page, Bear in mind this was my first time out with the new digital camera...some of them are very blurry.
    link

Hi Lady
    I really enjoyed your trip reports, but I have one question. This might have been posted somewhere, and if so, I missed it, so forgive me in advance.

THe WPT Invitational you played in, how did you get an invite to that? Can you give us some details?

THanks for responding...and aren't those Commerce Jackpots awesome

Comment

WPT Invitational

The WPT was running a promotion: anyone who had paid their $25,000 entry fee for the April WPT Championship before February 22 would get 'invited' to play in the Invitational. Since Tina was kind enough to get my entry paid in time, I was able to play!!

It seems like those jackpots at the Commerce were hitting every day. I guess if you're the biggest poker room in the world, the odds are somebody is going to get bad-beat on a regular basis. Gotta love it!!

Comment

leak

Kaelaine--after watching you play in Tunica and reading every word of your trip reports, I think your game is greatly improved, my only word of advice would be that periodically you seem to lose focus!

Comment

Big guy, you have hit the nail on the head! I do lose focus! I need to find a way to prevent/avoid this tendency. Any ideas?

Comment

hmmm....

I've been told its got something to do with my F stop and a bigger aperture, Oh and tequila.

Comment

O wise one, the loss of focus occurs when zooming, otherwise the auto-magic-focus works fine. So you're saying don't mix zoom with tequila (or vodka, in my case)? :wink: I didn't see any warnings about that in the user's manual...

Comment

I think the actor you couldn't identify is Jack Wagner of soap opera fame. He's also a pretty good golfer.

Comment

THANK YOU!! It's been driving me crazy that I couldn't come up with his name - but that's it!!

Comment

Working...
                  X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.