PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tunica 2005???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tunica 2005???

What no Tunica trip reports yet?
    You all have been home for hours even a day, let's get on the ball.
    Here I am all alone in my Goldstrike room looking for a little PSO fix and you have all gone back to what??? the real world?

OK, I am heading out to the Grand for a NLHE event in about an hour and yes there are a good half dozen or so of us still here.

One "in the money" to report--I managed to crawl my way to another final at the Grand on Wednesday and what with the blinds going throught the roof, we negotiated a 10 way, 3 level chop which got me $4500.

I will post a longer and more complete Trip Report when I wander home next week. Good to see everyone, olde and new.

tim

Good Show Tim!

I got home VERY late yesterday and had to get up at the crack of dawn to fight crime.

Will put up some report stuff hopefully by the end of the weekend!

Glenn

Comment

Glenn,

Did I leave something from Disney World in your room?

Bob

Comment

Zipman
        I have your long sleeved green shirt and the fifty bucks. I had a great time.

Comment

Hey Glenn, Zip, AZ,

What do they do is Missouri?

I will never forget the sound that came out of Zip's nose when he
          finally "GOT IT".

Siberianex

Comment

WTG Tim.

My WPO was pretty uneventful. Chopped a $220 sat......finished 80th something in the first super sat I played in when I ran Kings into Aces.....finished 14th in the other super sat I played in and was short stacked the whole way.....knocked out at the 4th level of the 500 NLHE after chipping up to about 3250 then losing with AK four times in 2 rounds....booked a win playing 10-20 side games. Thats about it. Was good to see familiar faces. Gonna try to make it back down next week in time to catch another super or two before the main event.

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.