PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Omaha h/l 5.50 rebuy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omaha h/l 5.50 rebuy

It's been a while since I was able to play a successful O/8 tourney.

I paid for one rebuy and the add-on for total of $15.50 and won $765.88. (PS)!

My poker tournament form is shaping up. I have moneyed in 6 of the last ten one table tournaments we are holding in my local game. I seem to be stuck on second place, though.

See yall in Tunica

<<My poker tournament form is shaping up. I have moneyed in 6 of the last ten one table tournaments we are holding in my local game. I seem to be stuck on second place, though.

See yall in Tunica

Marion, neanderthall eunuchman>>

I think it is self-explanatory.

Neanderthall eunuchman= second place finisher.

Could just be a coincidence, tho

CAN"T WAIT, MARION!!!

Comment

Congrats Buschman I also like the rebuy T's at the Unmentionable site, cashed 2 of last 3 NL. I hope we both last at least a little longer in the Grands O/8 T than last time.

Tony D

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.