PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Taj Trump Classic Event #1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taj Trump Classic Event #1

Finished 19th out of 245 in event #1 at the Trump Classic. Picked up $735 for my $340 buyin....

Any other PSOers make to that event?

Nice Job!!!

I was there along with Irishtimes and WFNS.
    I wish we knew there was another PSOer there so we could root you on.
    Irishtimes sent out a post before the event, so that is how we met up.

Siberianex

Comment

Trump Classic

Thanks.

You know I think I remember you from a home game in Lawrenceville last year sometime. I believe we chatted about PSO then. I'm not sure if you were a member yet, but I was, and I remember discussing it. When I was at the Taj event Monday I recognized someone that I thought may have played at that home game. I wasn't sure so I didn't say anything. Anyway, the way I have now made the connection is that I believe you are on the mailing list for that home game, and have made posts under your PSO nickname. Let me know if I'm thinking of the right person.

I'm hoping to make it to at least one more of the Trump Classic events, so maybe I'll see you down there agin. If you do play in any more of the events, good luck!

Joe

Comment

You are absolutely correct, but I do not remmeber what you look like (sorry).
        I may be heading down there one more time.
        PM me and let me know when you are planning to go.

Siberianex

Comment

Nice job Joe. I went out 32nd in event #1 which as you well know was just outside the money. I also played day two with WFns, Johnny_Bravo, and Pkrlosr.

Irishtimes
          Kyle

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.