PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aruba #7 - Final day in Aruba

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aruba #7 - Final day in Aruba

I am sure for some of you there are great big "THANK GOD" he will finally shut up! While others are sad to see it end, but none of you as much as me.

I absolutly love this place, and the people I have met here are just the best (much like you PSO'ers!)

I played the Limit HE braclet event this morning. I finished in 4th place. I would be disappointed in this finish, but by the time we got down to 4 handed the blinds 4000 and 8000. There was less than 200K in play, so it really became a crapshoot.

I will not bore you with the final hand but will tell you it was a coin flip. My hand 48% his hand 52% pre-flop.

Can anyone figure what happened here?

I will definately make a HUGE effort to win this trip again next year. It is SOOOOOOOOOOO worth it. 11 days of carribean beach, sun, friends, and poker fun. If this went on year round I would move here!

Talk to you all later, and I look forward to meeting many of you in Tunica!

Glenn

PS...if you are going to sign up for UB for next years trip, email me FIRST (bullriderg@sbcglobal.net) and with the referral we BOTH get a cash bonus.
Working...
X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.