PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reno

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reno

Thanks to a previous post from NewJane, I decided to stay at the Eldorado and play there. Since the Eldorado, Silver Legacy, and Circus Circus are all connected it was easy to get around. Good value all around.

I was told frequently that this was the slow season, after the summer and before ski season. The Eldorado almost always had 1-4 Stud and 3-6 hold em going on. Lots of locals and conventioneers, played all day, dropped 40 bucks.

Won a small tournament at the Circus Circus, $20 buy in, 4 15 minute rounds alternating stud and holdem. Its a daily tournament, plays @ 4:00 PM.

Played my first hold em ring game at CC on Friday night, didn't win but I hung in for the whole night without dipping into the wallet. All in all, a decent trip.

Also checked out the Reno Hilton, nice room, no people. Cal Neva, small room, looked to be all locals
Working...
X