PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reno

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reno

Thanks to a previous post from NewJane, I decided to stay at the Eldorado and play there. Since the Eldorado, Silver Legacy, and Circus Circus are all connected it was easy to get around. Good value all around.

I was told frequently that this was the slow season, after the summer and before ski season. The Eldorado almost always had 1-4 Stud and 3-6 hold em going on. Lots of locals and conventioneers, played all day, dropped 40 bucks.

Won a small tournament at the Circus Circus, $20 buy in, 4 15 minute rounds alternating stud and holdem. Its a daily tournament, plays @ 4:00 PM.

Played my first hold em ring game at CC on Friday night, didn't win but I hung in for the whole night without dipping into the wallet. All in all, a decent trip.

Also checked out the Reno Hilton, nice room, no people. Cal Neva, small room, looked to be all locals
Working...
X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.