PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Atlantic City (Really Short)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atlantic City (Really Short)

I went to a wedding in Atlantic City. I did not play poker on account of it is really boring and plus I suck at it too also.

What was your most memorable hand?

Big "curious" Sissy

Comment

Inquiring minds NEED to know..

Did you go "under the boardwalk, down by the seaaaa?"

Comment

Originally posted by BigSissy
        What was your most memorable hand?
        Wow, tough question. So many of the hands I wasn't dealt were so unmemorable that it is hard to single out just one or two.
        Originally posted by NewJane
        Did you go "under the boardwalk, down by the seaaaa?"
        No, but one dude, tatooed from head to toe, asked me, after complimenting me on my trademark khaki pants/white sneakers look, if I wanted to do him.

Comment

Lloyd said
          but one dude, tatooed from head to toe, asked me, after complimenting me on my trademark khaki pants/white sneakers look, if I wanted to do him
          Did you?

Steve 8) 8) 8)

Comment

Damn it Lloyd, when are you going to learn that there is wit in brevity. Comic School 101 stuff. Get with it. :wink:

Comment

Originally posted by bdcuk
              Originally posted by Lloyd
              but one dude, tatooed from head to toe, asked me, after complimenting me on my trademark khaki pants/white sneakers look, if I wanted to do him
              Did you?
              I hooked him up with oil doe's friend. They're getting married in December.
              Originally posted by beeker
              Damn it Lloyd, when are you going to learn that there is wit in brevity.
              Brevity is the soul...

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.