PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Win a 'School Pass' ticket - Closed for Entries

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Win a 'School Pass' ticket - Closed for Entries

[IMG]//media.intellipoker.com/images_content/all-in-one/promos/wcoop_school_2014_600x200.png[/IMG]
    Would you like to win a 'School Pass' ticket as part of our WCOOP Bigger & Better promotion? Of course you would! Well now you can with this mini forum promotion. How To Enter All you have to do is pick which Team PokerStars player you think will last longer in the WCOOP Event 55 tournament and post your pick in this thread. If your chosen player is the last Team PokerStars player remaining in the tournament you will win a 'School Pass' ticket! NB: Team PokerStars players have a 'Red Spade' beside their name in the entry list for the tournament One only pick per member, edited posts will not be counted, and you must post your pick no later than 20 minutes after the tournament has started. Tip: Wait until the tournament starts to make sure your chosen pick is actually going to play in the tournament, as some may unregister from the event. Good luck! Raiser umbup: Terms & Conditions
    • Only one entry per member.
    • Edited posts will not be counted.
    • Entires must be posted before the start of the tournament.
    • Winners will be credited with their School Pass tickets on or before September 26th.
    • PokerSchoolOnline are not responsible if your chosen pick decides to unregister from the tournament.
    • The decision of Team PokerSchoolOnline shall be final in all circumstance.
    • By entering this promotion you are agreeing to these Terms & Conditions.

xflixx

good luck

Comment

My Pick

chrisdm is the man/woman lol

Comment

I believe DaWarsaw from Poland will be the last remaining team pokerstars player.Good luck to all though.

Comment

Good luck to all,my pick is Christophe De Meulder. umbup:

Comment

chrisdm for me

Comment

Acoimbra for me

Comment

hey Raiser.. It says entries must be posted before the start, but that I can also post my entry after it has started too., no later than 20 mins.... Think it just needs a tidy-up, cheersumbup:

Comment

Another cool offer ty I wil wait until i see th elist of the runners and riders giddeyup

Comment

Daniel Negreanu (RealKidPoker)

hiccup
                    Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by WeaselBasher View Post
                      hey Raiser.. It says entries must be posted before the start, but that I can also post my entry after it has started too., no later than 20 mins.... Think it just needs a tidy-up, cheersumbup:
                      Yep, you got 20 mins after the tournament starts to post your entry. This is just to give time to members to double check the entry list and make sure their horse is running before they post an entry if they want to. These are just fun mini-forum promos so we will be more flexible than if there was a serious prize attached. Raiser umbup:

Comment

The only player name I recognize is the name of one of the instructors who gives courses. Therefore, I am going to use sound logic and good judgement (and lack of recognition of any other name), to guess that xflixx will last the longest.

Comment

DaWarsaw from Poland

Comment

kidhold fron ontario

Comment

RealKidPoker should be the one

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.