PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Las Vegas (short)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Las Vegas (short)

I was in Las Vegas and played live real money poker for the first time. It's even more boring and even more appalling a waste of time than the online fake money version. I didn't think was possible. Life's rich pageant never ceases to surprise.

Hey Lloyd, please don't sugarcoat it...tell us how you REALLY feel.

Big "the truth hurts" Sissy

Comment

LOL! And to think of how much money you paid for this site to make that post! Sounds like someone might have lost a couple of bucks. Good thing about this life, Lloyd, if you dont like something, you dont have to do it. And I think this site is more than 'fake money'. It's full of great people and a fun learning experience! Best money I have ever spent. Why would you even post something like that? I guess all the quarters i spent on Pac Man as a kid might be pointless too. But at least I love poker and 'respect' anyone else here that might too!
      Iambrant PROUD C.H.A.P.S.

Comment

Originally posted by iambrant
        Sounds like someone might have lost a couple of bucks.
        More than a couple of bucks. $67, to be exact. No, make that $67.75. I had three quarters in my pocket at the airport and played some slots.
        Why would you even post something like that?
        Self-loathing.
        I guess all the quarters i spent on Pac Man as a kid might be pointless too.
        Pac Man?!?! All quarters spent on a girlygame like Pac Man are pointless. Quarters spent on a man's game like Asteroids, however...

Comment

Asteroids?!? ok i was joking about pac man. Galga is my game. if youre ever in the area lloyd, you owe me a game :lol:
          Iambrant C.H.A.P.S.

Comment

Check out
            http://www.neave.com/games/
            No Galaga, though, but it does have sissy PacMan and testosteronic Asteroids. Asteroids program doesn't seem quite right and the controls are reversed, but still a trip down memory lane. Or try
            http://www.smiliegames.com/galaga/
            and maybe you can get it to work, which I couldn't.

Comment

lloyd you rock! I didnt even know this site was here! if you have anymore suggestions for me, let me know. i am a shmuck. forgive me for being judgemental. anybody who would show me galaga on line is all right w/me!
              Iambrant very humble C.H.A.P.S.

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.