PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spand42, [RAIL] MM #34 Final Table now

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spand42, [RAIL] MM #34 Final Table now

Get on and search him he is on the final table of the 6 max turbo shootout! Have railed him all the way he is taking this down so get on and rail.

Nevermind, he bust first hand with a set of 6's on.

Q763K no flush. Very first hand of final table the opponent had 54 for the nuts.

Well that was short but not so sweet...

Thanks to all who managed to quickly jump in for the first hand lol.

Comment

very well played Spand wasn't up to rail
      Bracelet Winner

Comment

A final table in the MicroMillions, AWESOME! WTG Spand! Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Good job Andy, more to come soon!

Joss
          2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Nice one! umbup:

Comment

Think I've played that MM before in previous cycles, and it's quite an exhausting format to have to go from 6 to 1, and then have to wait for all the other tables to finish ... and then have to start all over again with a new set of opponents. And then usually I'd get knocked out in the second round, because the pool gets exponentially tougher after so many people get knocked out in the previous round. Such a big accomplishment to make it through 4 rounds, and earn a spot in the FT - congrats on making it so deep! Seems I have the chance to say congrats to you a lot when it comes to tourneys - am sure I'll have more chances again soon enough too umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by TrustySam View Post
                Seems I have the chance to say congrats to you a lot when it comes to tourneys - am sure I'll have more chances again soon enough too umbup:
                Originally posted by Profess Awe View Post
                Thanks, congrats on your monster cash in the 3x the other day umbup:
                Nosy girl got curious about the 'monster cash in the 3x the other day' and went snooping around - looks like 'soon' didn't take too long - congrats Spand!!

Comment

Working...
                X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.