PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tunica was tough!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tunica was tough!

Just got home from a 12 day road trip, and my body is screaming for sleep! AT my age, my body screams for many reasons

First, let me say a big WOOHOOO to everyone who was in Tunica, especially the ones who braved the waters for Zipman's awesome events. I sucked as usual, but just being there with my friends seemed to ease some of the pain. Indy Bob, Rudie, and Highway's great party seemed to ease most everything else.

There were so many highlights I am sure I will miss one. But meeting new PSO members and renewing old friendships is surely the best highlight of all. I am not even going to attempt to name everyone I saw..it was just awesome. The whole time in Tunica was just one big hugfest! I was so proud of Kailaine for her awesome finish in the PSO LIVE TOUR event. Seeing PSO members crowded around cheering for her was so great. I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!! Soon, I will know how to SPELL your name, and now, I am happy to report it is KAY-LANE like Lois Lane! You did so good!

Congratulations to Zeroth, Debonair and Wildfire for winning the Zipman events. I never even got close to the money except for the first event when I busted 12th.

And a word of caution: If a sorta fat boyish looking guy named Chuck ever asks you to loan him $15 bucks for a re-buy in a 4 in the morning NLHE tourney- SAY NO You will spend the rest of the trip hunting down this asshat. But, I did find him. ANd so all is well. And hey, he did mean to pay me, I am sure

I don't even want to try and top Wildbills report... You are the best my friend.

Ranger rick, love you lots!

That's it for now.
    THANKS, ZIPMAN
    And to those of you who took part in the Woman of the Year award, let me say THANKS from the bottom of my heart. That moment was absolutely the best moment for me.

You are the woman of the year Jane. I love ya lots, and as always it was GREAT to see you again.

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.