PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ash1591 deep in MM event 12

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ash1591 deep in MM event 12

Looking good go rail a fellow PSO'er
    I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Thanks for this I'm still going running just below average at the moment hopefully I can take this down, literally just logged on to tell you.

Before the tournament I aimed for a 17 - 20% VPIP and I'm running at 18% so I'm happy about that aswell.
    Last edited by Ash1591; Sat Mar 15, 2014, 02:00 AM.

Comment

GL GL GL Ash TIDumbup:

Comment

awesome! TID umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by Marc Rae View Post
          awesome! TID umbup:
          Originally posted by auntyrae View Post
          GL GL GL Ash TIDumbup:
          Thanks, still going just doubled up so I have an alright stack now have some huge stacks on my table though so it looks like double up or bust time really. Despite having like 25-30 BBs.

Comment

Very well done umbup:

Comment

Just lost in 96th for $64.66 not bad for a $3.30 buyin.

Shoved with Ace 9 suited on Buttons onto a mid position raise and the BB raised all in over the top with AK and just didn't improve. Was short-stacked though

Also thanks a lot for the rail appreciate it, helped me do so well

Comment

Well played Ash Congrats

Comment

nice one Ash
                  I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Shame you couldn't make it all the way but still a great run Ash! Congrats umbup:

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Fadyen View Post
                      Shame you couldn't make it all the way but still a great run Ash! Congrats umbup:
                      You don't know how bad I wanted to take this down, I'm playing in the 4-Max today (really enjoy playing 4 max atm) if you guys wanted to rail in that.

Comment

Working...
                      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.