PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EPT10 ME FT HU bad luck?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EPT10 ME FT HU bad luck?

Hello,
    Just watched yesterday EPT10 Deauville ME HU Katchalov vs Koutoupas and did not counted it but including this last hand where AKo << A3o

Katchalov playing small ball was not able win maybe more than 10 last hands on the river before dinner brake while he was beaten on showdown each time?
    It is possible in theory, but such a bad luck in Hu with 1/2 chance in average to win a hand?
    But it is intersting if dealers are tested for his shuffle capabilities?
    I mean any statistical tests are made and best dealers are chosen?
    Last edited by aspok123; Sun Feb 02, 2014, 10:35 PM.

** moved to Live Games and Online Tournaments **
    2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Koutoupas had been hitting every hand through the whole final table. He was on a serious heater and played well. I did feel sorry for Eugene, he played well too and he was so close!!

Bracelet Winner

Comment

How is it possible that no deal could be made on this FT, since French law do no allow it, so they had to flip for quite a big cash jumps?
        Are there other EPTs in Europe that has the same limitations?
        This way EPT title from event to event is not the same, while players in France are forced to gamble in last stages of FT there.
        Is not it the reason that many top players choose another one tournament in Australia close to tennis Australian Open time, so competition in Deauville is much softer?

BTW: loosing 10 flips in a row means something like sitting with 1$ at roulette and hiting colour gives you 10 times double up in a row and you are 1024$, so 1023$ profit-so sick
        Last edited by aspok123; Mon Feb 03, 2014, 12:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.