PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sunday Storm - Jan 26th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday Storm - Jan 26th

Going to give it a shot! Any PSO'ers playing? Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Am taking a break from being weekly donator to the prize pool to finish up some grinding GL RR!! umbup:

Comment

lol, ok Sam, I guess I'll cover your donation for this week anyway Thanks for the good wishes Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Tanked and folded here, what would you have done? Player 8 has very solid stats and first time I saw him do this. Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Managed to double up in this spot, good times Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

I'm still in only got 1.5k though lost a few big pots early on hoping to double up a few times though

Comment

Originally posted by Ash1591 View Post
              I'm still in only got 1.5k though lost a few big pots early on hoping to double up a few times though
              Best of luck Ash! Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

im probly calling the ak hand, just for the reason it looks like they lost a considerable pot already and could be tilting, but its easier to decide when you been playing with them for awhile, the fold isnt bad either, considering u have plenty of bb and can find better spots than to flip away a good chunk of your stack

Comment

Just lost with AQ against Q9 (suited) he hit a 9 on the Flop and the turn pretty crap but what can you do?

Comment

Originally posted by 666bonez187 View Post
                    im probly calling the ak hand, just for the reason it looks like they lost a considerable pot already and could be tilting
                    Good point, didn't spot that Maybe I put too much effort into looking at HUD stats and not enough into watching the table action. Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Ash1591 View Post
                      Just lost with AQ against Q9 (suited) he hit a 9 on the Flop and the turn pretty crap but what can you do?
                      Not a lot you can do Ash, unlucky. Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Getting short stacked now, it's push/fold time Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Bad times Shoved while short-stacked in the Big Blind, starting hand had equity though Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Good times Doubled up right after that with a lucky flush. On break now Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Bad bet-sizing here from me but picked up some chips. Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.