PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Coimbra

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andre Coimbra

I'm railing him in this years WCOOP.

For anyone that doesn't know, Andre started the year at 0 VPPs and $100. He's trying to turn it into $100,000 and donate the cash to charity. He's currently on around $65,000 and took a shot at the WCOOP main event.

He satellited in for $215 and is now having a deep run in the tourney. At present he's guaranteed $8,937 but hopefully he can smash the $100k tonight by binking this tournament. He's sitting 15/41 at present.

I'm really rooting for him, he's been a big inspiration for me and he works very hard on his game. I've also learned a lot from him, he's very open about his game.
    Bracelet Winner

It wasn't to be, I missed his exit hand but he cashed for $10k. Not bad for satelliting in.
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

Andre Coimbra is where I learned Kill Everyone had push/fold charts in the back. Like I'd bought that book but never read ... that part ... apparently The roi on the satty entry is amazing! Guess there's the end-of-year deadline for the charity donation? And then with the $100k mark ... ahhh, he'll get there soon enough no doubt umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by Ovalman View Post
        It wasn't to be, I missed his exit hand but he cashed for $10k. Not bad for satelliting in.
        He 3 bet allin with AJ and the raiser snapped called with AK Andre got crippled by the same player earlier when he rivered two pair.

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.