PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EPT Barcelona ME FT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EPT Barcelona ME FT

Hoping to watch Tom Middleton ship this one today. Tom is in the top three of players I have had the displeasure of sitting directly to the right of in live MTTs. He is super good, hope he can continue the run to victory.

I'll have the live stream on while working today. Anyone else watching?

I'll be watching every second of it. Think it's going to be a great final table with a few really solid players on it. Hoping Middy can take it down though, have to support the Brit.

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Fadyen View Post
      I'll be watching every second of it. Think it's going to be a great final table with a few really solid players on it. Hoping Middy can take it down though, have to support the Brit.
      Did someone just have their limerick read out? If so solid A- in my book umbup: El Toro is a perfect villain, as in cant wait to see him trip up.

Comment

Hmm not looking so good at first break

Comment

Gury just played A9s from the SB with less than 20bb in the mooost horrible way possible.
          Apparently he is a good French player, make of that what you will.

Comment

Just tuned in.

JTs vs 99

Comment

Originally posted by Profess Awe View Post
              Gury just played A9s from the SB with less than 20bb in the mooost horrible way possible.
              Apparently he is a good French player, make of that what you will.
              You got to remember that once you reach the final table, all logic goes out the window, so to say it was horrible, it might not. If you look closely, most hands are played like Russians in a freeroll....lol

Comment

Originally posted by ForrestFive View Post
                Just tuned in. JTs vs 99
                umbup: Was more pleased to see QJ>AA of El Toro. Enjoying the anti-rail.

Comment

Originally posted by Sandtrap777 View Post
                  You got to remember that once you reach the final table, all logic goes out the window, so to say it was horrible, it might not. If you look closely, most hands are played like Russians in a freeroll....lol
                  When I reach a FT I try to engage logic ... Most on the twittersphere seemed to agree that his play on that hand was lolbad. So I would say that Russian freerollers would have actually played it better.

Comment

Good news for Middy fans, we're heads up. Bad news for the audience, more deal talk.

Comment

And stream died.

Apparently, the streams in non-English language are working. Weird. :/
                      Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by ArtySmokesPS View Post
                        And stream died. Apparently, the streams in non-English language are working. Weird. :/
                        Click another language stream and then back to UK - it's OK. umbup:

Comment

Watching French, for me English web not working and English mobile app stuck on deal talk.

Comment

Congrats to Middy. Wasn't plain sailing, but comfy from 4 handed to the title. We learnt that trying to negotiate a deal when you're backers have a say isn't easy and that stopping people giving spoilers on twitter is impossible.

Comment

Originally posted by Profess Awe View Post
                              Did someone just have their limerick read out? If so solid A- in my book umbup:
                              Haha, not my best one I though but yes.. I tend to get one or two mentions a day on EPTlive. I'm a big fan lol.

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.