PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UKIPT Main Event Stream! With Commentary by Team PSO Live Trainer 'Gareth Chantler'

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UKIPT Main Event Stream! With Commentary by Team PSO Live Trainer 'Gareth Chantler'

Hi everyone,

Streaming video from the UKIPT Main Event will be displayed >>click here<< along with chip counts, player search and more. Hand-by-hand updates will appear on the updates page. Our very own Gareth Chantler will be doing live commentary in this prestigious poker event! Tune in for some great live poker action!

Enjoy the stream!

CannonLee
    Last edited by CannonLee; Thu Aug 08, 2013, 03:30 PM.

Quintuple Bracelet Winner

I was watching yesterday and was very impressed. Gareth's commentary was world class. It was informative and entertaining, much like his training sessions. (And he's not paying me to say this!)
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

Really appreciate the kind words Cannon and Arty. There is no real schedule for who gets in there or when, and I have a few other responsibilities around here \ I have to do during the day. But I got on for nearly 90 minutes today I think. Definitely need to improve some areas but its a ton of fun and Emmet is an awesome guy to be in the booth with.

Comment

I've really been enjoying your commentary Gareth, great poker knowledge and very entertaining! And I couldn't stop laughing after your extremely subtle needle of Jamie Gold, not sure you even meant it but it was epic.
        Last edited by Fadyen; Fri Aug 09, 2013, 05:52 AM.

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by ArtySmokesPS View Post
          I was watching yesterday and was very impressed. Gareth's commentary was world class. It was informative and entertaining, much like his training sessions. (And he's not paying me to say this!)
          +100

And you get Ostrich eggs for breakfast.

Comment

I don't know where I was going with the ostrich eggs thing lol

seemed like it would be funny at the time but Emmet gave me an epic eyebrow arch in the booth like 'hey we didn't agree to this'

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.