PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Harrah's New Orleans?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harrah's New Orleans?

Just wondering if anyone has played at Harrah's in the Big Easy? I am heading there this weekend and wondered if anybody had any comments on their poker room or the players. What limits can I expect? How good/poor is the typical crowd? Any regular torneys? That kind of stuff.

Thanks and wish me luck. . .

Im a little late getting back to you on this but I think you will find that harrahs is 'ok' at best. The crowd is generally on the loose side and the pickings are fairly easy if you manage to have your good hands hold up.

They have 1/4/8/8, 3/6, 6/12 and occasionally 15/30 holdem. Also, they spread Omaha up to the 20/40 level. And of course, they have the half HE/half Omaha spread on a 3/6 level. This is usually a real juicy game. These guys have half a clue playing HE and even less playing Omaha. Dont be surprised making 2 to 3 racks in a few hours.

Next time down, send me an email and I will be glad to meet you down there.

Hope you had a good time.

Bob

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.