PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trip comments

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trip comments

My highlite for the trip was to find out how to win oney in the ring games. I was hitting so bad I turned my money and seat over to 2Hot4U. When she made the report the next day, I had a dividend of 66% of the $75 she started with after she took out her commission twice what I made.

I offered to back her in the Women's event but she was dragged back to her home (to early for me to get a big win with my money). Did I mention that she is reallllyyyyy HOT. My temprature goes up just remembering the vision of beauty walking into the room.

I'll put my money on her play anytime.

Since my game was still in the toilet, I offered to front Pokermats for some ring game play, but he was having to much fun with the WPO/PSO experience. He's one class player. That goes for Lycoper and Oakz also. We need more players like these guys. All three of these guys have funny stories to tell. Great humor.

I can't wait for my next PSO tour event (I think maybe Reno).

and............

buschman neglects to add in his trip report a couple of "in the money" finishes at the Grand, including the final table in the Seniors event.

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.