PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTG Speigle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTG Speigle

A BIG congrats to Speigle, Ruth, for her 4th place finish in the Ladies event at the WPO on Sunday, Jan. 18th. My plan to take down this event this year was foiled, when I learned that I was not going to be able to get the time off work to travel back to Tunica to play. I was sooooo happy to see that Ruth upheld the PSO tradition of one of our own making the final table in this event. !!!! Way to go Ruth!!!!!!

8O
    'Goddess

wtg Ruth!!!

Comment

thanks PG and Win

I just wish final table could have been no limit.

Had a great time seeing everyone again.

Special thanks to RangerRick and RustyNail for their advise and encouragment. It's great to have PSO people around for support.

A membership here sure pays off.

Ruth Spiegel

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.