PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tunica Revisited...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tunica Revisited...

Just a short trip report to say it is always so nice to see all my PSO friends...old and new alike! My only regret is that there were so many of us that we seemed to scatter like a droplet of water dropped in a hot skillet after the first night's get-to-gether..but there was poker to play and things to do!

I had a little success in the PSO tourney, and was very pleased with my 5th place finish. Even tho I didn't get to bring home a plaque this year, I felt I played my best with the cards I had and that is always a success as far as I am concerned. I am not sure if the structure was different, the ambience was not the same, but I felt very stressed from the very first hand. I mentioned to Wildbill during the later stages of the tourney that something felt different. He mentioned it might be the fact the blinds were different, the location wasn't the best, etc. Even with all that factored in, it was still great to play against some of the best poker players I have ever known and hold my own against most of them!

I do so appreciate all of you who stayed and cheered the final table. I can't tell you what it means to look up and see friendly faces!

I could go on and on about different things I did, but suffice it to say I packed as much poker in as I could given we had 2 seminars AND a wedding! It was a wonderful time, and those of you who signed up to go and didn't make it...you missed out on a wonderful experience. Hopefully, next year you can be there to share with us.

Let me say a special congratulations to TrumpinJoe, FreddieBoy, SBJensen, Hunter and RustyNail. I think those are the ones who had cashed while I was there. If I missed anyone, you know in advance I didn't do it on purpose!

God Bless you all...to those I got to spend time with and those I merely had to wave at on the escalator...I love you all very much and you are a very important part of my life.

Always..
    NewJane
Working...
X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.