PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to use this forum

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to use this forum

With so many members now having PSO Sponsorship points i thought that it warrented having a forum so that when a member uses his or her sponsorship points they can tell the rest of the community how they did in the event.

Also if there are any members that play in live tournaments, whether the first live tournament ever or one of many played, then we the other members would love to have a short post on this forum to be able to see the positive effect that PSO is having on producing winning poker players.

I know last year at the World Poker Open the school members had an amazing winning record in the satellites, so it would be great if it was all posted in one place.

Good luck to all school members at the tables in 2004 - something tells me it is going to be a great year.

Regards
    Mark and Tina
    Last edited by PSO Admin; Thu Jan 06, 2011, 11:08 PM.

1St Tourney

I guess I have a good result from the first live tourney I entered after joining PSO. I had spent about 2 months reading the forums, lesson's and playing countless tournaments. I entered a $100 buy-in Limit Holdem event at the Canterbury Card Club in MN. There were 130 players and I ended up 3rd and winning $1650 for my troubles. I stuck to what I learned from the lessons and the bad the bad play here early ops: on and was able to get myself to the final table. I look forward to better results in the future.

Comment

6 wins for me in 2003. Two b&m ($525 at Redmen's and $250 at Rio Rita's place.) Also two Bugsy's wins for $109 and $207 and two other online wins for $400 and $327.

Comment

SPONSORSHIP POINTS AND LIVE TO

Maybe someone at PSO could post the names of some players using there sponsorship points during the WPO and which events they entered
        thanks BMC

Comment

I don't have that list but I heard Mark mention that $11,000 worth of sponsorship points are being used in Tunica this year.

Comment

pre pso post pso

Have only just started with this poker thing --- Have only ever played in two live tournaments, one pre pso and one post.

First one was ugly,out early -- was in many hands and got pushed around like a rag doll.

second one after Pso , made the final table and did a little pushing myself --- did not cash but was in at the end with the best hand.

This site is brilliant.

It will be a long time before I can earn enough Sponsorship points for a real tournament. but am off to Vegas with a friend early next month and will try not to lose my shirt.

Any suggestions of a card room down there that can't handle a weak / passive poker style ???

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.