PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Foxwoods

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foxwoods

Just a short note on my adventures to Foxwoods. First time at the live 2/4 tables. The ladies at the boards were very friendly. Took a bit to get seated but I did not feel intimidated by the tables or players. (+1pt for me). There was one old man that was pretty scarey lookin but after a few hands he got into the spirit of the game, smiling.
    Will not get into specific hands because I was too busy just trying to play and stay focus on the basics. I do remember my poor AAs going down in flames to some jamoks 7/2 diamonds... ack
    All and all, I had a great time. No money won but it was payout for a lesson in b/m play. Only thing I will make sure I have next time I visit: is more time to play. I was under the gun for time and I felt it made a big impact on my hands played.
    Will go back, maybe next month and try again.
    Maggie
Working...
X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.