PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WSOP Best Wishes!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSOP Best Wishes!

Hello Everyone,

The team and staff of PokerSchoolOnline would like to wish Dave 'TheLangolier' the very best for his trip to Vegas and good luck in the WSOP Main Event!

Indeed, we wish the very best of luck to all PokerSchoolOnline members who are making the trip.

We will keep this thread updated with news and updates as we get them.

Best of luck to all!

PokerSchoolOnline Team.
    Team PokerSchoolOnline - Administration

Originally posted by PSO Admin View Post
    Hello Everyone, The team and staff of PokerSchoolOnline would like to wish Dave 'TheLangolier' the very best for his trip to Vegas and good luck in the WSOP Main Event! Indeed, we wish the very best of luck to all PokerSchoolOnline members who are making the trip. We will keep this thread updated with news and updates as we get them. Best of luck to all! PokerSchoolOnline Team.
    +1 umbup:

Comment

Best of luck, Dave. Hope all the cards fall your way. umbup:umbup:

Comment

Good Luck Dave

Bring back one of those bracelets. Not quite as impressive as the PSO ones but it would have to do.
        7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Wishing you the very best Dave! I'll be railing you via your Twitter feed. Good luck! Raiser umbup:

Comment

Have a great run my friend be keeping an eye on your Twitter

B
            Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I think its safe to say the entirety of the forum and live training regulars will be rooting for you Dave, me included. Best wishes and may the poker gods bless your bracelet hunt
              'Cause I have done it before and I can do it some more I got my eye on the score'

Comment

Run good Dave,

Now i don't Twitter so if someone would post here who Dave has knocked out ect ect i'd be very grateful
                I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Good luck Dave! We'll be watching for you on tv.

John (JWK24)
                  Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Dave,

Good luck in Las Vegas at the WSOP ME! I got a good feeling!

Quintuple Bracelet Winner

Comment

here's hopin' you crush it this year Dave!!! umbup:and here's wishin' you nothin' but good cards, good luck, good reads, and good decisions!! and i know i can very safely say ALL that have had the good fortune to have learned from you, we hope your arm weighs significantly more when you return than when you leftumbup: all the best sir!!, Mike
                      May the tinfoil protect you. MT

Comment

ty very much all, it's appreciated. If any other PSO members are playing shoot me an email to Dave@mypokerschoolonline.com and we can exchange contact info and meet up out there.... post here as well if you'd like so we can all root for our own. umbup: I will tweet updates while I'm out there, you can follow me on twitter @TheLangolier... I hope to have a long and interesting twitter run for you all I expect to have internet as well and will update my PSO blog with some info for those not on twitter, at the end of the playing night if not too tired, otherwise when I can. If you see me on a tv table, I hope it's day 6 and not day 1. lol (day 1 would be a really bad table draw.) Dave
                        Head Live Trainer
                        Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

WSOP Dave, Have a great run at the WSOP! umbup:
                          Bracelet Winner

Comment

Best of Luck Dave !!!! umbup:
                            Bracelet Winner

Comment

all the best dave take it down and bring back the crown. and dont forget to have some fun you never now you mite get some one to fold quad 8888umbup:
                              4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.