PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's guna Meet ME at UKIPT Dublin for a PINT?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's guna Meet ME at UKIPT Dublin for a PINT?

Yes, Yes, Yes.... umbup:umbup: So my goal to Qualify and play in all IRISH UKIPT Events this year is still going Strong, as i qualified for the 2nd Irish Event this Season in Dublin just 2nyt on our beloved website.... The 1st Event of UKIPT Season 3 in Galway didnt go so great for me, i played on the 1st starting day out of 2. 8 x 1 Hour levels was the order of the day, un-fortunately i didnt make it out of my starting flight, i eventually busted out in the last hand of the penultimate level, i even got a mention in the PokertsrasBlog.com, lol, all the bust outs did, hahaha Anyways, so IM IN 4 DUBLIN, i think i am going to start on Day 1b for Dublin, will suit me better. The plan for the second event is make DAY 2 and the MONEY!!!!!!! Wish me luck and Hopefully we can catch up 4 a Pint, i will c u there!!!! umbup:umbup:umbup:
Working...
X