PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

welsh venue for ukipt at last

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• welsh venue for ukipt at last

u
    Last edited by Ycey; Tue Feb 28, 2012, 07:03 AM.

*** Moved *** It's great to see Wales included on the calendar for sure. There is no doubt that the UKIPT tour is getting stronger each year and it was great to see big names like Chris Moneymaker playing a round of the event last year. If I can satty or scrape together a buy-in I'd love to play the Dublin round as it's just 25 KM from where I live. It's high on the list of poker ambitions. Raiser umbup:
    Last edited by royalraise85; Wed Feb 15, 2012, 12:52 AM.

Comment

Great to see this,my closest is nottingham, and im with you royal would love to play in one,how much is the buyins do you or any one know?

Comment

They do satty's on PokerStars for the UKIPT, some of them have been freerolls. umbup:umbup:
        3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

thank you bill did not know that

Comment

Look under the Regional tab in Tourneys, they are running a freeroll at the moment for Nottingham
            3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thanks again bill very helfull appreciatedumbup:

Comment

Plus what Bill said for Nottingham Raiser umbup:

Comment

Thanks for the link royal some nice packages there worth a try forumbup:

Comment

Working...
                  X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.