PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wsop 2012

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wsop 2012

It's that time already !! The schedule is out You can find it at WSOP dot com umbup:umbup:

Wsop,,

Which ones you thinking of going to? are you and eff going to tag team one of these events,,,?,,,,,will have to limit eff to 2 beers an hour instead of 6,,,

Comment

The Seniors-Only No-Limit Hold’em Championship – On Friday, June 15 at 10:00 a.m., Event #29 featuring a $1,000 buy-in for all poker enthusiasts 50 years of age or older. In 2011, this event set a record when 3,752 players entered – the most ever on one day -- and the winner walked away with $557,435 for his $1,000 investment.

The Seniors event will begin at 10 a.m. this year.

Get yer azzes to bed. And stop snoring, eff.

Comment

Hey all!

One thing I noticed when looking thru them today, was that there seemed to be more tournies that have 3k or 4.5k starting stacks... instead of 5k, 6k, 8k or 10k.
        That's a drawback in my eyes, as for those prices, I'd want to be in a deep stack tourney. Even the WSOPC smaller tournies ($300 buy-ins) that I've played in are all 10k starting stacks.

John (JWK24)
        Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

If there's enough Seniors here, we can do like the 99% and set up tents in front of the Rio to save money and play in it...LOL But kidding aside, if enough of us want to attend, we could look at different options and we would have plenty of time to plan it and who knows, maybe the PSO Network would get involve in this. Dream BIG umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by JWK24 View Post
            Hey all!

One thing I noticed when looking thru them today, was that there seemed to be more tournies that have 3k or 4.5k starting stacks... instead of 5k, 6k, 8k or 10k.
            That's a drawback in my eyes, as for those prices, I'd want to be in a deep stack tourney. Even the WSOPC smaller tournies ($300 buy-ins) that I've played in are all 10k starting stacks.

John (JWK24)
            Not much was change, I just compared last year with this year

2011 Total entry fees = $275,000 for 58 events
            1 x $50,000, 1 x $25,000 and 10 x $10,000

2012 Total entry fees = $240,000 for 60 events
            1 x $50,000 and 7 x $10,000

Basically, there's no $25,000 and there's 3 tournaments of $10,000 that were reduced

PS Didn't bother with the $1 Million tournament...lol

Comment

Hey Trap!

Not the starting fees... the number of chips that players start with in each tourney. The ME is still a 10k starting stack, but a number of the others were lowered.

John (JWK24)
              Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Oooops sorry JW I'll need to check that out umbup:

Comment

Working...
                X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.