PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EPT Livestream - Copenhagen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EPT Livestream - Copenhagen

Hello, Stay tuned to PokerStars.tv in 2012 as we bring you live, free coverage of the biggest events on the EPT, with expert commentary and special guests from Team PokerStars Pro. Each EPT event will be broadcast on Pokerstars.tv and have it's own thread here in PSO where members can rail, discuss and ask questions as the action unfolds. The action continues with EPT Copenhagen on February 24th at 06.00 EST (12.00 CET) The livestream can be found by clicking this link.
    EPT Copenhagen
    Enjoy! Raiser umbup:
    Last edited by PSOGefallener; Thu Jan 26, 2012, 01:50 PM.

Originally posted by royalraise85 View Post
    The action continues with EPT Copenhagen on February 24th at 06.00 EST (12.00 CET) The livestream can be found by clicking this link.
    EPT Copenhagen
    Enjoy! Raiser umbup:
    The EPT Copenhagen event is well and truly underway. The chip leader as of last night is Belgian player Pierre Neuville! Live Stream is on today if you want to have a look in!
    Chip Leader Pierre Neuville Photo: Neil Stoddart
    Raiser umbup:

Comment

Do the number and pie chart on the left of each player's name represent the chips they started the hand with? Cool feature if it is. Very helpful info for us viewers. umbup: Love watching these when I'm up at 4:00am.

Comment

I watched it and i will try my luck on the EPT Live Freeroll

Need to practice lots a lots of MTT

Comment

Yeah I'm playing that. 2 hands I'd like to share during the break : I'm currently running 3350 out of 5427... but, it pays 2475 places and it's 5-min increments...

Comment

1345th...
            Well, of 30'000 players, not too bad I guess :/
            Got totally card-dead on bubble and after, table full of maniacs, and they played fast.
            Still, 25 cents (min. payout was 13) for no entry fee, just 1 entry in a 45-man SNG.

Comment

PokerStars Tournament #519232390, No Limit Hold'em Freeroll 30000 players $1500.00 USD added to the prize pool by PokerStars Total Prize Pool: $1500.00 USD Tournament started 2012/02/24 13:15:00 ET Dear PINOY_HITMAN, You finished the tournament in 1748th place. A USD 0.18 award has been credited to your Real Money account. Exit hand Taking high risk manuever and got crashed Bad timing...
              Last edited by PINOY_HITMAN; Fri Feb 24, 2012, 10:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Don B. Cilly View Post
                1345th... Well, of 30'000 players, not too bad I guess :/ Got totally card-dead on bubble and after, table full of maniacs, and they played fast. Still, 25 cents (min. payout was 13) for no entry fee, just 1 entry in a 45-man SNG.
                Well doneumbup:

Comment

Working...
                X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.