PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Re: Tropicana Tournament

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Tropicana Tournament

I played in the Tropicana $20+$10 LHE event last night in Atlantic City. Finished 3rd out of about 150 entries with over 100 rebuys, taking home $566 for my $50. I was wondering if any other PSOers were there for the event. It was my 2nd final table in a row (made final table in super sat at the Taj recently). It seems PSO is definitely helping my play improve, or I'm getting really lucky. I know, I know, I really shouldn't be saying anything until I actually win one. And, yes, it was my first (but hopefully not last) money finish in a live event. But, I just wanted to point out that PSO is really effective, and now it has even paid for itself! I tell anyone I know who is serious about poker about how great PSO is, and hope other members do as well.

Oh, by the way, isn't it funny how the girlfriend can't stand when I "waste time" (as she says) on PSO or reading poker books. How I never hear the end of it when I go on PSO for even an hour. But, as soon as I take home a few bucks, she's the first one asking where we're going to dinner!

Joe
Working...
X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.