PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TUNICA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TUNICA

8)
    I’ve learned to live by this saying more so since Tunica “never get caught” and when I do I feel like a kid stealing a cookie out of a cookie jar. So I don’t get caught… lol 8)

I had a great time in Tunica. Thank you zipman for all you accomplished. That was a task my friend. What stands out more in my mind than any hand or tournament I played was the emotion from zipman at our last pso event. Zip put this together with his heart and soul and that day we all felt his emotion. There wasn’t a dry eye in sight everyone chocked up.

Almost two years now that I’m playing at pso, thank you Mark and Tina for the opportunity to learn. We have a diversified family here a little dysfunctional at times but never the less, we are all dedicated to poker. We love the game with all the ups and downs. Sooner or later will all graduate to one more level some stay and some find the need to leave.
    Along the way we are able to put a face to a name, I had this opportunity in Tunica. So many of you touched my life, some I had more time to get to know than others. I could never think to name all of you for fear of forgetting just one. So to all God bless, good cards, don’t tilt and never get caught.

STRICKY
    DEBBIE

Classy report from a lady whose the "NUTS"

Comment

Debbie

I cant tell you how much I enjoyed what little time we got to spend together in Tunica! Thanks for everything! Hope to see you again soon!!!

Be good!!!! :twisted:

Comment

Debbie, I had an awesome time hanging out with ya girl!
        Can't wait to see ya again!! YOU RULE!!!!!

Jake

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.