PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just like stealing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just like stealing

Okay, I have taken a liking to the local card room's tourneys of which I wrote about before. Anyway this is short and sweet. I am in the small blind with 92o, ready to fold even to a sneeze. I am in seat 10, and with the dealer in the way, cannot see seat 1 in the big blind. Cards are being mucked every which way, and as I am mucking the dealer pushes the "pot" to me. Apparently the big blind mucked "in first position", without putting in the big blind bet. I asked the dealer what happened to the big blind, and he says oops, and collects the big blind bet for me from a disgruntled seat 1.

Hmmmm. This is the same dealer who in 15 minutes, three different times, exposed cards while dealing, and when chipping off an all-in winner gave the winner a T$500 chip too much. One of the other players caught the mistake, and to the credit of the benefited player, he understood and returned it to the rightful owner.

Such is life in a one card room town in rural America. Hey but the poker play seems pretty normal. LOL.
Working...
X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.