PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PSO Tunica & Tunica today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSO Tunica & Tunica today

I was in Tunica for the PSO weekend and enjoyed meeting many fellow PSOers. I talked with several different PSOers and found them all to be great individuals in addition to being great poker players. I played the Sams Town event on Thursday and finished about 22nd. I also played the Friday PSO event and finished 8th when my pocket kings were taken down by Wildbill's pocket aces (nice hand!). The same hand also had soemone (sorry I fogot name) all-in with pocket jacks. I had a great time.

Unfortunately, I woke up Saturday morning with a 103 degree fever and a terrible sinus headache. I am very sorry for missing the Saturday PSO tourney. I was still quite sick Sunday and because I had to be in Atlanta Monday morning at 9:00 a.m., I also missed the Sunday PSO tourney and headed back to Nashville.

Good news -- I won about $300 while playing at the Grand, playing mostly 3-6 omaha with full kill. Bad news -- I arrived in Atlanta and got food poisoning on Wednesday night which stayed with me off and on until Saturday night.

I regret not being able to spend more time with the PSO gang as you are an exceptional bunch of people. See you in January. By the way, I am going to be in Tunica tonight (Aug 14) through Sunday. I will be playing at the Grand each day from about 5:00 p.m. until early morning. I will either be at the 3-6 omaha game or 10-20 holdem (4-8 if no 10-20). Just ask someone at the front desk (Linda, Terry, John, Steele) and they will be able to point me out. Since the only room that I could find was at Samstown (yes, i waited too long to make my reservation), I will playing there from about 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. on friday and saturday in order to get my poker room rate.

I hope everyone has a great weekend and I will report my trip, be it good or bad, next week.

nashville (David)
Working...
X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.