PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WSOP 2011 - Are you attending

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSOP 2011 - Are you attending

PSO would love to hear from any of its members who are going to be playing in any of the WSOP events. All members I am sure would appreciate any blog updates on your experiences.

Good Luck

Regards
    Last edited by TOO2COO; Thu Aug 30, 2012, 08:55 PM. Reason: Up Dating
    Team PokerSchoolOnline - Administration

$1,000 nlhe wsop

ill be attending the 1,000 buy in on july 2-7.same weekend as players championship.should see alot of the big namers.good luck to anyone attending. ill post a blog on how things are goin

Comment

i WISH !!umbup:
      2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by ringos67 View Post
        ill be attending the 1,000 buy in on july 2-7.same weekend as players championship.should see alot of the big namers.good luck to anyone attending. ill post a blog on how things are goin
        Huuuge...all the best o' luck Ringo's!!!! umbup:umbup: Man..good to see you in here..it's been a while Dave. Hope you and yours are doing well! Looking forward to reading how it goes.

Comment

My Best Wishes to ringo's in the $1,000.00 Buy-in Event 54 this weekend. I watch all the stats and updates, and will be looking and hoping my other site's fantasy picks won't be taking you out, unless it's Scott Montgomery from Perth Ontario, sorry dude, have to cheer for good Canadian kid there....rofl, j/k guy, take him out, along with KidPoker if they're in umbup: Would really like to hear that you took out the unCanadian, as I saw the last couple years he's taken the US Flag as his home in WSOP records. Wonder where he's playing online from now-a-days?....lol...probably some Island he bought that's just off the US shore...rofl... Anyways Ringos, you have a blast, and we'll be here to read your blogs, and looking forward to your post when you return, regardless of where you finish, should be a cool experience. Stake.

Comment

Go Ringo Go!!!

Just have to bump this...sens..can I borrow that bump pic?

Ringo's is one of the coolest, nicest guys that I've met here..right from the start of the league..always a gracious word for people...absolutely solid player...just a pleasure to be on the felt with.

Let's show our support here gang!!

Comment

Good luck Ringo, I hope all goes well for you and you take it down. umbup:

Comment

way to go

waty to go ringo good skill and luck man,DOGG GONE

Comment

GL bro!

Good luck Dave, kick some butt dude!

Julius

Comment

Leon aka Sailor Moe is playing a few Events

Best of Luck to all taking part in the Biggest Event in our Sport
                    Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

itm ; )

looks like day 1b is over and were in the 2nd stage of payouts.380players remain.im sitting in 159th out of 380 with 16,800.blinds will be starting at 4and 800 with a 100 ante.ill try and do us proud.well gotta catch a ride and get to the rio (early) and try and track down popeye lol.thx everybody 4 yalls worldly wisdom ive actually been paying attention to all.

Comment

Awesome news Ringo, good luck sirumbup:

Comment

updates were wrong yesterday i apologize

wsop.com gave me a false sense of hope there ...the updates were off a bit...but now i have officially cashed.thanks pso for the learning tools youve provided for all of us here.i had a blast just waitin to get back home to work and back to normal....ive been just a little bit nervous ; )gl to leon and whoever else is here now ill try and catch the first of the 1500 buy in and see if i can get a pic w sailor moe......batteries dyin gotta go gle and thx again

Comment

Way to go Ringo!! Great game in a great game.

Nice way to kick off the afternoon!

Comment

great job!! now you can buy that dog some hair

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.