PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Live tourney

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live tourney

Well i just got home from the sunday tourney i play at the Horseshoe here in louisiana. There were only 35 pplers most eve1 that play is in vegas i guess,anyway i played the best i could. We were down 2 15 pplers ave chips was 20,000 give take i had 26,000 with none other than a classic hand KK, utg chip leader limps in and 3 others came in before it got 2 me, which i raised 4,500 with kk 2 get small pairs and such out, well utg limper reraised all in we were fixing 2 color up chips take a 10 min break needless 2 say i called with my KK and he ofcourse had AA so my day ended 2 rub it in the river brought another ace. Hard 2 get away from KK that close 2 FT. This is a tourney i play eve month the last sunday of the month with buy in at 300$ O well i had fun held my own till this hand MARION nice job in Veags when are u going 2 come back here and play i haveny had the pleasure 2 play against u gl in any other tourneys u play

Yes, KK is a very tough hand to get away from. I would have been in your shoes. I could not fold KK pre-flop there.

I'll be back at PPFS this week. I didn't cash in the oother three events I played so I'll need some more practice before I comeback to play again.

Comment

KK

Me neither This dude that limped, played them aces as i would have that deep into tourney limp utg hoping for a short stack 2 maybe raise are push Guess What i bite anyway glad u made it home safe trip tc and thx

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.