PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Short report From Vegas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Short report From Vegas

I arrive after an uneventful flight. Met up with Mike (pocketrockets) and we met Zeroth (Tim Lavelle) at Binions Wednesday afternoon and played in their O8b tourny. None of us made the ITM.

I've played a couple ring games and the games are very good with all the stations players. I haven't had many hands to play and fewer of them to hold up.

I'm still within my daily budget for ring games play.

Will be playing the O8b in about an hour.

I'll update you later.

Thanks to PSO/PPFS for sending me on this trip. I'm representing the best I can.

The pre-registration and sign-up for my four events went very smoothly.

Go get 'em M!

VERY interested to see your results! Love to see PSO'ers with some cash money finishes....

Comment

Hey Marion,

Save those itm finishes for the WSOP. Best of luck!

Mike

Comment

VGL Marion show them how its done and vgl in Events 5, 8 and 10 also

Be sure to follow the action at Poker Pages

as we have a pic of Marion up in the blogs on event #3
        http://news.pokerpages.com/index.php...k=view&id=4015

Comment

Actually two pictures and thanks for the heads up Brian.

Brian (working for the PokerPages reporting side of the house) the past few years reporting and translating results for the PokerPages front page coverage of the WSOP works some squirrely hours but he enjoys his participation working with folks on the scene in Vegas.

Good stuff all, follow the coverage daily and tell a friend.

Comment

Thanks to all.

Brian let me know who you are and you PPFS handle the next time. My Trip report for chip counts must have been poor memory but the table line up for starting at 69-5 was pretty awsome.

Thank for keeping things up to date for our friends back home.

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.