PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WSOP Mega Satellite Questions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSOP Mega Satellite Questions

I'm thinking about using my sponsorship points to enter a WSOP Mega Satellite in May. Does anyone know what kind of structure the satellites use? How long are the rounds? They don't have that info on the WSOP website, but I'd like to make plane reservations ASAP.

Are the WSOP Mega Satellites eligible for sponsorship points?

The supersat should award seats into the "main event" based on the total number of entries.

For example, if you are playing into a supersat for a $5150 WSOP Circuit main event, the buy-ins are probably $540, with $500 going into the pot for a seat. A seat into the main tournament is awarded for every $5150 put into the sat - so for every 11 players a seat is given.

I just played in a supersat in Tunica for their circuit event. $540 buy-in, paid 21 seats and 22nd got some cash. Unfortunately, I didn't get into the money...

Hope that helps - GL!!!

JPat

Comment

Thank you JPat. Do you remember how long the rounds were?

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.