PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Condo Vegas, CA, AC, Reno etc

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Condo Vegas, CA, AC, Reno etc

Many of you know me as a long time member here at PSO. I've made a lot of great friends here and learned a lot.

If I am breaking any rules posting this or should be posting it elsewhere, just let me know and I will delete it or move it to the proper area.

I have 2 timeshare units that are going unused this last year and a half due to family medical problems that make it very hard to do my usual amount of traveling . I have been taking care of both my mom and dad this last year. My dad just passed away, and my mom is too ill to travel or I would take her on a few nice trips.

With my exchange options, I can trade these for 4-7 night stays in Vegas, Reno, AC, CA and pretty much anywhere in the world where there are resorts (4,600 resorts in the network). I am offering these for rent at my cost rather than have them go unused as they are paid for. It's use it or lose it as far as these condos go.

The cost for a 4-7 night stay in a 1, 2 or 3 bedroom condo is $550-600 depending on timing and availability. Some locations give you 7 nights, some 4 or 5.

There are some great locations in Vegas (Hilton Club at the Flamingo etc) and pretty much every other poker and travel destination. You can view a list of resorts at http://www.rci.com/RCI/RCIW/RCIW_index?body=RCIW_rdMain

If you need a place to stay on your next trip, and as I do, prefer a condo to a hotel, I can do a search in about 5 minutes and let you know what's available and I can hold it for 24 hours while you think about it. It's a great way for 2 people or 2 couples and/or kids to save some money and stay very comfortably while attending a tournament or taking a vacation.

It's been an expensive year as I spend about $60,000 on caretakers and modifications and repairs to my parents house over the last year and a half or so. To see these condos go unused and lose that money makes no sense if I can help someone here out and get my costs covered too.

If anyone is interested, the best way to contact me is at condor1087@aol.com or 773-680-0775.

very nice thought and gesture frito.
    my best to you with your mom and everything that goes
    along with that

-isles

Comment

who wants to split one of these in ac for a week
      we can make it a reality show
      it will be fun

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.