PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HPT update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HPT update

Played flight c at 5pm Sat. Entered 3 pots in first 1 1/2 hour.
    had Ak, KK raised 3 times blind and took down the blinds.
    Had AQs raised from early position to 600 with blinds at 100 and 200. Button (loose aggressive) called . flop came Q 6 10 rainbow and button checked..I raised 1200 button called ..
    Turn was a 7 ...board was 4 suited... I bet 3k into 3700 pot and Button called.
    River was an 8.... I checked and button pushed 6k out. I had a sinking feeling he had hit a straight but also had enough doubt about how the hand played out that I called.

He turned over 5 9 unsuited and had drawn to an inside straight with half his chips...

I was crippled with about 3500 in chips left...dropped down to 300 chips at one point.. worked back up to 7k and lost with pocket 5's to 89 when flop came 479 and I pushed all in.

Played 1 2 Nl till 3am cashed out up another $300

Sunday's tournament play should start with around 150 and play down to top 6.
Working...
X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.