PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

511th place in Main Event!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 511th place in Main Event!

Hey Everybody

I'm happy to say I cashed! 511th place for just over 25,000. Been out since then with friends and this is first chance I had to get to a computer.

I got a double up in the first level and then felt real good about my chances at cashing. Was up to about 200 thou at one time and had 110 thou when we hit the money. Money is really front loaded in this tourny. 160th place pays like 41 thou, so after the money people started to get aggressive and get alot of chips to get deep into the money, well most short stacks did and I was one of them. I really enjoyed my good run in the WSOP this year. Played 5 tournys and had 3 cashes and got a seat to main event in a 550 mega satillite.

I raised pre flop with A-K, got called by a big stack, had been at this table for just over an hour and alot of loose play going on. This big stack was making some horrible calls prior to this hand, ut he was getting lucky. The flop is K-rag-rag all hearts. I pop big and he reraises and I felt withhis loose play he is on a draw, so I go all in and he calls and he flopped a flush.

PSO really helped me get my game together. Although I don't use my people reading skills online, I get to play alot of hands and see alot of situations and playing was benificial to me bigtime.

Take care all and play with ya soon at the tables!

Bob

congrats, you did yourself proud

Comment

very nice work, sir

Comment

Very Very good effort.A great memory and story to tell for years and years.ENJOY!
        Harry

Comment

I'm just surprised your not still out with friends celebrating such a great WSOP, drink up, rejoice, you did great...

Comment

Congrats! Well done 8)

Comment

Congrats!

Shannon

Comment

Nice job Bob, enjoy!

Jeff

Comment

Woof!

Woof!

Comment

Bob,

Congrats for a great run and winning the cash... and Props to you for representing PSO well and being the only one of us to cash.

Hope too see you at the tables real soon

Steve

Comment

Well done, excellent finish!

Comment

Congrats! Job well done.
                        2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Very very nice Bob! Congrats and enjoy!

Comment

Well done!

Cheers, Gail "Snailarina"

Comment

Well done sir!

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.