PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PSO on Tour-Vegas Event #3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSO on Tour-Vegas Event #3

Al is busy at the table winning money ....he asked me to post this.....

Vegas Event #3 NL

1- 1600- Schwarze
    2-1000- Jeff85 (zipcode jeff)
    3- 600 - Pirates
    4- 440- EddietheRitz (A.K.A. EJ_Rocker)
    5- 360- Clampman

Bounties....

Gameface 25sps
    Eddietheritz 25sps
    Jeff85 (zipcode jeff) 25 sps

Congrats to all!

Congrats to all!!!

Comment

I did not get a bounty. That was zipcode Jeff

Comment

Congrats to all of the winners and cashes... but a big shout out to Pirates for coming in 3rd. Man have you improved your game. Real proud of the way you handle yourself at the table despite the challenges you face.

A big prop to all of the PSO'ers that assisted Raymond throughout the event. You are all REAL CLASS PEOPLE !

Steve

Comment

Yes, I had the bounty on Buschmann. And yes, my name is Jeff with my zipcode.. Jeff85257.

Just want to say thanks to all the great PSO people on this tour. It was a blast. I learn a lot from the poker discussions and from the play. Take Care All and see you next time.

Jeff85257

Comment

Pirates played great! He got it all in ahead (AJ vs KQ) but I outflopped him.

My favorite play was when he limped utg when it was 4 handed (he was short stack and had always been pushing). Almost everybody watching knew he had AA... but eddietheritz thought he might have AK and pushed with his 22. It was great to watch pirates' expression when he called and turned over AA.

Comment

congrats to all

Overall i had a great time in vegas meeting some of the people i play online.Congrats to al the cashers at all tournys and i look forward to seeing you all again hopefully sooner than later.I do have a crazy story to bring home,Ok strap in it started because of my phone for some reason would not get ant reception in vegas so thursday i was in the pool all morning until about 2pm than i went up to rm to check my phone and i missed some messeges from my mom telling me that the rental car was illegaly parked so at 230 i move car to underground garage for 10 min before giving my friend a ride to work.So i take my friend to work and come back to his place as i pull into the underground garage there where 10 police officers with there guns pointed at me and just about bleeped my pants and did not know what the hell to do since this has never happened to me before.Well appearently my car matched the description of a murder suspect and they where teying to call me all morning to prevent that.They where looking for 2 black males and i was not a suspect but wow they scared the s out of me.They where just doing there jobs.Was planning on staying a couple days more but that kinda turned me off to that idea.But like i said overall the trip was gd one word WOW.

Comment

Certainly was a great game again and I have emailed Tim to transfer the final event sps to each of you.

He was moving on Friday and will probably be a bit behind come Monday, however, it will be done as soon as he finishes the weekly payouts and answering any critical mail from members as he does every Monday.

Please advise if the sps do not show by Wednesday. And yes Zippie, got it right! wink, nice going again Jeff, you had an especially good trip, didn't you?

My personal thanks to Shannon for posting this one for me, she is such a sweetheart.

Comment

Working...
                X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.