PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pictures of Vegas PSO 2008

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures of Vegas PSO 2008

I have uploaded some pictures of PSOers in Vegas. Because I am not good at names, I would appreciate anyone who knows people's names to put comments on the pictures I have uploaded and I will transfer the appropriate comments to the picture titles. If I get time I will take more pictures.

Here is the link:

http://flickr.com/photos/ellenmb/set...7606037905527/

TY very much river_ace.

Comment

Originally posted by flyingryan
      TY very much river_ace.
      You're very welcome. I'll be checking for people's comments so that we can have names associated with the pictures. I hope that anyone who knows who is who will help me out.

Comment

Nice pictures..
        Someone Please get some names!!

Glad you are all having fun

Have a drink for me and find me a rich sugar daddy for AC!

Posting a bad beat and wondering how you could have played it differently is a little like a fat guy posting a picture of himself eating a carrot and asking if he’s eating properly

Comment

Originally posted by FacetiousK
          Nice pictures..

Hi,

I'll post as many names as I know. I have left the comments part available for the public to add names of those I don't know. I'll get more time after I get home next week. I will be here visiting my mother until then. But, anyone who wants to add names to the pics, please feel free to do so.

PSO people are wonderful. There are some who have won money here, so I'll bet there are some unattached sugar daddies.

Comment

Originally posted by river_ace_
            Originally posted by FacetiousK
            Nice pictures..

Hi,

I'll post as many names as I know. I have left the comments part available for the public to add names of those I don't know. I'll get more time after I get home next week. I will be here visiting my mother until then. But, anyone who wants to add names to the pics, please feel free to do so.

PSO people are wonderful. There are some who have won money here, so I'll bet there are some unattached sugar daddies.
            I wasnt much help, but i did post names of those i recognized.

Comment

Thanks. I know a few names too, but haven't had enough time to work with it. I'll make the pics prettier next week, too. Some of the lighting is bad and a few photoshop moments will help.

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.