PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Las Vegas non-WSOP Report

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Las Vegas non-WSOP Report

Lots of people giving reports on WSOP, but a bunch are playing today's Orleans Open OHL8 game. Last look I saw Hitman, Eddietheritz, xxPiratexx and me in this tourney.

I did not last long, with bets at 200/400 I pushed my final 1300 chips on Ad3dQsTs and lost after I flopped two pair and bet like crazy. Didn't work, a chaser with a flush draw only managed to get a heart flush on the river to knock my 2nd best hand out.

Last I saw Eddie had over 6000 chips, which is good! Hitman was suffering a bit with his chips stack. And xxPiratexx was about average for the tourney. More to report later.

Also met Mousketeer and Twink during the break. Looking forward to the mixer tonight.

Regards,

Jeff

thank you Jeff keep us updated, wish i was there.

Jim

Comment

jeff do you know if any of the PSO'ers are playing the 2nd chance event tonight? im prolly gonna do it and just wondered if anyone else was from here

Comment

Joybell, 2nd chance nl Orleans Open event last nite:

First Place: $2500

Comment

very good job joybell, only 2500 for first? an earlier post mentioned something like 70 to 80 people and that would seem to make the payout better than that but he must have had his numbers mixed up. i will try to make it two in a row for PSO tonight then

Comment

WTG Gioia

Comment

I am planning to play the 2nd chance tonight. I think several people will.

Jeff

Comment

would be cool to get a PSO heavy final table. gl to u tonight

Comment

Originally posted by ALSpath
                  Joybell, 2nd chance nl Orleans Open event last nite:

First Place: $2500
                  Congrads Joybell!!!

Jeff

Comment

Joybell rocks!

Thx for the updates, Jeff. Really really appreciate it. I am trying to get online as much as possible to see any word of how everyone is doing down there. Sad i cant be there, but thrilled at the results you guys have shown so far. And it has only been a few days!

Please, if anyone does well, dont be shy. Let us know! It makes my day when you guys rock out vegas!

Congrats again, Gioia! And good luck all on the rest of the week!

Comment

just busted from the second chance event at the orleans. got it allin with TT and got called by 44. river is a 4. didnt feel good but got it in with the guy drawing really slim. best i can ask for.

Comment

Busy playing the ring games tonight. Lots of fun even though I was one of the bigger losers... (yuk)

As for the Omaha 8 tournament earlier, no PSO'ers got to the money. :

Monday is the PSO NLHE event and also a limit holdem event at Orleans for those who bust out earlier.

Jeff

Comment

Great job Joybell. I stopped by the Orleans, was looking to see if PSO had a salon or something and couldn't find aything. I walked around the tables yesterday during the Omaha tourny. Is there a central meeting place at the Orleans for the PSO players or any scheduled meetings or something?

Comment

Originally posted by PokerTellsBob
                            Great job Joybell. I stopped by the Orleans, was looking to see if PSO had a salon or something and couldn't find aything. I walked around the tables yesterday during the Omaha tourny. Is there a central meeting place at the Orleans for the PSO players or any scheduled meetings or something?
                            Bob -- come on up to the ballroom this morning (Monday), between 9AM & I'd guess noon or later and you should see some of us playing in the PSO tourney.

Comment

Congrats Joy!

Show Jerry and the others how the game is supposed to be played.

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.